July 21, 2010

my paxton...

is 9 MONTHS today!!
that means, in 3 months, he'll be ONE...
he is 3/4 of a YEAR old.
did you get that, my BABY will be ONE... my last baby {knock on wood, we're done, haha} ever baby will be one.

where does the time go?
he's went from a 7lb 3oz sweet little prince to a
21lb rotten little boy... and i'm not kidding =)

he is such a momma's boy and he's never
slept a day in his crib!!
BUT that's A. okay with me.



this picture is from saturday. it's of paxton and my little brother {even though he isn't so little}. 

i just love the shirt pax is wearing, if you can't read it, it says...
"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"
off of the office... we loooove that show!!
if you haven't watched it, well you should!

anyways
happy 9 months pax!
AND
 happy hump day!!!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the nice comment! I also love Paxton's shirt - we {heart} the office over here too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday! He his so darn cute!
    My blog name means. The Castle of flowers.
    SUper beautiful in French. My castle is my family :P
    Thank you for the visit! Glad you liked the wreath. Love your too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, they grow up too fast!
    I am a new follow from Buzz on by.
    Dani
    http://littletandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!
    Thanks for linking up!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love loved the 9-18 month age!! *sigh* SOOOOOOO long ago!! *sniff*

    just hopping around today... nice to meet you! =)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by... i love to hear your thoughts!
leave your website link and i'll be sure to visit you back!!